Tuesday 17 June 2014

Week beginning – 9 June 2014 – Posting of Results – woes of a part time Student


Count down to Glasgow Commonwealth games begins !

                Posting of Results – woes of a part time Student
PDP
The PDP results posted in Stirling Campus corridor but due to personal circumstances I had to wait until the letter dropped through the door. 
The letter contents had a list of all the degree units so far.  The good news is all the hard work for PDP paid off with a good pass.
Critical and Contextual Studies
The bad news is that there is no listing in the letter for the essay.  I had thought a few points would be given for getting my name right at least.
 I realised that the college IT technology can have difficulties with part time students.  So with great trepidation phone the college to make enquiries.
 Lucky for me the letter was wrong.  The College IT system has not registered the grade for part time students.  The college are getting in touch with the tutor to find out the grade result. 
A little bit peeved that as part time student I am omitted yet again from the system. 
A little Plea
As a part time student please can I receive the same information as my full time colleagues.  


No comments:

Post a Comment