Sunday 1 February 2015

Week ending 30 January 2015 – Moodle Gremlins for Part Timers


Studio Practice 2
The joys of being part time strike again.

As my Degree class colleagues join the Studio Practice 2 module  unit I find that the course unit has been changed with a revised PLP form to be completed. 

A bit disconcerting when I have been working with the Original PLP.  After discussion with the tutor I will need to submit the revised PLP form by Monday to the course administrator. 

This has proved easier said than done.  As a part time degree student I seemed to be omitted from the course class list and this has resulted in not gaining access to the college moodle site to download course forms.  I have requested access but as yet no joy. 
Thankfully a class mate  e-mailed a copy of the revised PLP.   I have submitted the revised PLP to the tutor via e-mail.  I  will require their approval before officially submitting the revised PLP to the course administrator for the external examiners. 

I have notified the course administrator of my participation with the Studio Practice 2 unit.  Hopefully this will ensure that I am included in the Studio Practice 2 course correspondence. 
Mid Module form
As the goal posts were moved with the revised PLP I have side lined the mid module form. 
Contextual Studies
The tutor  group e-mail to the class was not received by myself.  Yet again the joys of being part time as I  am not included in the group class e-mail list.   Thankfully this has now been rectified.   
presentation tutorial
 I have gained insight for next week’s mandatory draft presentation. 
The tutor has requested 10 slides with 20 second timings.

I had an opportunity with tutor to discuss the draft essay feedback.  As a result of this feedback I will revised the essay and presentation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment