Wednesday 27 March 2013

Come into my web said the spider to the fly

Internet Questionnaire
Just to warn the IT guys that I have wandered into the realms of Internet.  Lucky for me the Internet journey's guide is a kindly tutor named Paul.  In a galaxy far away from my comfort zone I have send a questionnaire to my fellow BAD2 students via the survey monkey.  This rash act was prompted by my PLP idea of "  possibility of a fund raising opportunity for the Camille’s Appeal"
  
.
Sorry folks,  I can only say that after PDP review of e portfolio via survey monkey, I was inspired by your  quick response.  As time is short both in life and in this project your opinions can gathered without me hassling you too much.

The next exciting blog
"Childhood Explored Textile Art Project

Plan for Sample Experimentation 








No comments:

Post a Comment