Monday 20 January 2014

Studio Practice 1 Finale





Studio Practice 1 Finale

The difficulties of physical disabilities remain to be a stumbling block with certain aspects of art. Only with the kind assistance of Trevor, our rocking technician, the artworks were put up.    I must send out a BIG thank you to a gem of person.      
The Private on-going statement of assessment written over the project is edited for final project submission.  The edit draft was assisted by a new computer programme that I found the day before submission.  You have to admit the cosmos has a sense of humour. 
The last morning of submission spend trying to work out how to get the programme to work.  I will be keeping my Fingers crossed that it makes sense.
The Statement of assessment submission will only be rewarded by tutors with a further percentage of points if it makes sense.  
This project of “The Emperor’s New Clothes” brief is the final art project for yours truly in this term.
As a part timer I will not be completing the final Studio Practice 2 project until next term.  So it’s a sad farewell to my fellow BAD3 of 2013-14.  I wish them all the very best of luck with remainder of course.
Critical & Contextual Studies
The remaining part time course work will be the Critical & Contextual studies. 
The Tutor feedback of the Recycling Power Point presentation was given both in verbal and written form. 
On Friday Afternoon  I had the opportunity to discuss the essay draft with the tutor.  I received interesting comments that I can work on over next week’s reading week.  The reading week will be a break for students to catch up on our entire project Mm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment