Sunday 23 March 2014

Week beginning 17 March 2014 - Circles of my mind



Circles of my mind
On Monday I was given a gift of insight with imagery of ever decreasing circles.   
The project has been circling around an idea.     The next circle of research will focused the project idea and concept

Concept directions

Photo etching
Photographic imagery on textile and paper



photo etching muslin

Photoetching on cotton
photo etching on paper


Imagery
The story – who what where when
Title: Glasgow Dolls
Title - gives viewer information of where.  Glasgow slang term for girls is a doll identifies who is in the imagery
The use of Glasgow slang term confirms what the social identity of the imagery. 
Ideas for Project imagery
Imagery with Glasgow style typography      
Prize Winner!
A phone call from Falkirk Campus LRC staff brightens my day.   I have won 2nd prize in their book competition. Maybe this is a sign that my luck is changing.
My Luck continued
Wednesday, I checked Moodle to confirm that there had been no changes to PDP tutorial dates. 
After travelling on 2 buses I arrived at the Stirling Campus to be told the tutorial week had been changed.  An email was sent to the full time BAD3 notifying them of the changes.  Unfortunately, as part timer, I am not on that mailing list.  Lucky for me another BAD3 colleague was not able to attend so I was allocated that tutorial space.  Thankfully all is well with the PDP brief and I have a note of the date changes to the tutorials. 
Critical & Contextual Studies
The remainder of the BAD2 class Power Point Presentations took place.  I spoke with the tutor in regard to the essay's lack of  progress.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment