Saturday 31 May 2014

Week Beginning 26 May 2014 - The end of term is nigh


Forth Valley Exhibition

FORTH VALLEY Open StudioS coming up
7 15 JUNE 2014

1.   The music group James have an interesting knitting video  – no kidding James - Moving On - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWPgJkOdUZU


 
Critical and Contextual Studies
Focusing on the essay content and backing up my words with sources has given an insight to the purpose of Critical and Contextual Studies.  Hopefully, the insight from the essay will improve my future artistic projects.
The recycling Essay focused on recycling practices of ‘make do and mend’ and upcycling with artist Robert Rauschenberg and Susan Stockwell. 
I have developed a more in depth understanding of the recycling practices and the working practices of each artist. 
The final tutorial
A  Cosplay PowerPoint presentation by one of my class colleagues was very interesting as I had not encountered this topic before.
I had the opportunity to discuss with the tutor any amendments to the essay before next week’s hand in.
 A few chances and hopefully, I will achieve a passing grade at the end to the Course. 
PDP
The tutor notified the class to pick up all the material we handed in for assessment.   So the good news is that the tutor has looked over everyone’s work and requires the room to be emptied for the upcoming college exhibition.  The bad news is carrying all my stuff back home!  Never mind it was a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment